Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2020By Money Mage · · Christmas
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
2020 has been quite the year. One like no other.
It’s been ride. And then some more.
Stay safe & look after those around you this holiday season.
We’re on our Christmas break now, so I’ll see you all in 2021. But to end the year, here is a round up of some of the most popular Money Mage posts in 2020.
- Should I Overpay My Mortgage?
- Flybe Collapse. How can I get a refund?
- How Wealthly Am I?
- 20 Money Tips I Wish I Knew In My 20s
- Ultimate Batch Cooked Chilli Con Carne
- 7 Thoughts on Low Cost Living
- 6 Reasons to Quit Your Job
- Where Should I Keep My Emergency Fund?
- We Can Retire Sooner Than We Thought
- 5 Reasons To Be Happily Childfree
Money Mage and the Other Money Mage wish you health, wealth and happiness this Christmas.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year 2020.
Sources and Attribution
- Snowy Sidlaws (c) Niall Williamson, CC-BY