Guest Post Guidelines
Money Mage accepts Guest Posts. Are you a Personal Finance blogger? financially independent? or a company working in a personal finance related field? You can now submit guest posts. You only have to have something to say about Personal Finance as interesting as I do. So the bar isn’t that high.
Why Guest Post on Money Mage?
I am Money Mage, and I write about personal finance. The other-MM and I are mortgage-free 30-somethings leading a frugal lifestyle. We are on a well on the way to early retirement.
I write on subjects like, how to get out of debt, making more money, saving & investing, risks around investing like is p2p safe? mortgage freedom and retiring early, and the odd personal finance related review.
Take a look at Money Mage’s best of to see more articles.
If you also write about personal finance you can submit guest posts for consideration on Money Mage or the Personal Finance Grimoire on Medium.
Money Mage has a growing Domain Authority and growing audience of money-savvy readers.
Who can submit?
If you have something to say related to personal finance you are welcome to submit a pitch for a guest post for consideration.
- A recognised expert in Personal Finance?
- Someone who has achieved Financial Independence?
- A Personal Finance Blogger?
- A company working in a field related to Personal Finance?
- Someone with an interesting or unique take on Saving & Investing?
I will accept:
- Original content only
- Content directly related to Personal Finance. Readers of Money Mage are not interested in your cat’s worms.
- Pitches from other Personal Finance bloggers.
- Pitches from Personal Finance related companies.
I will not accept:
- Press Releases
- Syndicated (unoriginal) Content
I do not pay for guest posts.
Before you submit a pitch, please take a look at the best of Money Mage for an idea of the articles that do well on Money Mage.
Please only submit pitches initially. I wouldn’t want you to spend an age writing an article that won’t be accepted.
Posts pitches should be very brief. They should include:
- A title.
- An outline.
- A clear argument and reason. Not just clickbait or lists.
- How your article will be interesting, human, even funny.
- A clear idea who the audience is, and what they’d get from reading your article.
- Any intended sources, if relevant.
- The estimated number of words. I won’t accept articles less than 800 words or a couple of minutes read.
Once we’ve mutually agreed on the pitch and outline, please submit a draft for review and edit.
Your complete article can include:
- A single dofollow backlink to a site of your choice. The backlink must be relevant to the article.
- Nofollow backlinks to any number of relevant Sources.
Your complete article must:
- Be at least 800 words or a couple of minutes read.
- Have two accompanying images. A 500 x 300 image and a 1024 x 768 image. Include evidence that you have the right to use said images. If you are unable to source this, Money Mage reserves the right to select appropriate public domain images.
How do I Submit a Guest Post?
Please email your pitch to mm at moneymage.net or contact me via Direct Message on Twitter @moneymagery
Medium - Personal Finance Grimoire
Guest posts can also be submitted on Medium. I edit the Personal Finance Grimoire on Medium.
Personal Finance Grimoire