Tips, tricks, and information to save your money.
The best of Money Mage.
This page contains some of the most popular posts by Money Mage. You can use it as an index to find the best posts for making more money, learning how to save and invest, frugality and early retirement.
If you’d like, you can start at the beginning. Subscribe to keep up with the latest.
You can also Search Money Mages’ entire Personal Finance Grimoire
- How to be mortgage free and retiring early
- 8 reasons Financial Independence is for Everyone
- How wealthy am I?
- 7 Thoughts on Low Cost Living?
- 6 Reasons to Quit Your Job
- Should I overpay my Mortgage?
- We can retire sooner than we thought
- How to lose weight and save money at the same time
- 5 Reasons to be Happily Childree
- Is P2P a Safe Investment?
What Is Series
The What Is Series provides straight talking information to help Fruggles with Finance
- What is a Mortgage?
- What is an Emergency Fund?
- What is a Mortgage Overpayment?
- What is an Income Tax Band?
- What is a Personal Allowance?
- What is a Pension?
- What is a Share Option?
Batch Cook Recipes
- 6 Reasons to Batch Cook
- Ultimate Batch Cooked Chilli Con Carne
Savings Reports Series
The Savings Report Series provides an insight into the Money Mage households’ progress towards Financial Independence, Retire Early. The post series started in 2019, but we’ve been tracking our finances since 2004.
Latest: December 2020
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
The full Money Mage Personal Finance Grimoire is also available on Medium. Subscribe to the Personal Finance Grimoire now.